When: Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 10:00 AM PST – 11:00 AM PST
Where: Free online webinar. Register now.
Why: We believe Reality Capture should be simplified and accessible.
We’ve teamed up with Leica Geosystems to host a FREE webinar where you’ll learn how to simplify reality capture with the Leica BLK360 and Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro. The Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner captures 360-degree spherical imagery and a dimensionally accurate 3D point cloud. Autodesk’s ReCap Pro software processes that reality data – in the office or the field – for visualization, collaboration, and design. Topics in this webinar include:
- Demonstration of the Leica BLK360 – controlling the BLK360 with ReCap Pro for mobile on an iPad Pro. Capturing 360-degree imagery and an accurate 3D point cloud.
- Registering your scans in real-time, on-site, with ReCap Pro for mobile. Reduce scanning errors and have all the data you need before leaving the jobsite.
- Combining and registering scans automatically.
- Sharing / syncing project data via the cloud directly from the ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Adding mark ups, and measuring point clouds in ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Transferring from ReCap for mobile to desktop.
- Exporting your ReCap data to Autodesk design tools.
Who: This webinar will be presented by Michael Mizuno, Senior Product Manager for Autodesk ReCap and Juergen Mayer, Business Director for Leica Geosystems. We will also have technical experts on hand to answer questions throughout the demonstration. And of course, you!
Come watch the action and chat with our experts.