Show off your best work. The AEC Excellence Awards 2017 competition is now open for submissions!
AEC Excellence Awards spotlight the world’s best AEC projects. First introduced in 2012 to recognize BIM in Infrastructure projects, this world-renowned competition now also includes Building, Construction, and Sustainability categories that showcase innovations using connected BIM workflows and Autodesk software. You can see the range of submissions and projects represented in the 2016 winning projects, many of which were completed using Revit.
Awards include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes in each category, which makes this your chance to show off your truly inspirational projects. You know, the ones you’re most excited about, like projects that use augmented reality, virtual reality, drones, generative design, computational design, and more—in short, your best design efforts using BIM workflows and Autodesk technology!
Top 5 Reasons to Bring Out Your Best for the AEC Excellence Awards 2017
- IT’S EASY: Entries can fit into four categories: Infrastructure, Building, Construction, or Sustainability. Have several projects you’re proud of? No problem. You can submit up to five different projects.
- YOU DESERVE RECOGNITION: You get public recognition just by submitting! Winning projects will be included in a Showcase Book that will be shared globally and your project could also become a featured story viewed by thousands through promotions and social media. This downloadable Showcase Book is easily shareable to your own customers and clients.
- IT’S FREE PUBLICITY: There will be promotion and coverage of the 2017 AEC Excellence Award winners across Autodesk, HP, Construction Dive, and Smart Cities Dive, social media and websites, as well as mentions in major AEC industry publications and media coverage of the Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017.
- YOU COULD WIN PRIZES: If your project is chosen, you could win a brand-new HP workstation, a trip to Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017, and recognition at the Autodesk University Awards Ceremony. And, of course, you’ll receive a beautiful trophy you can show off to colleagues and clients once you return.
- YOU CAN MEET OTHERS LIKE YOU: All 2017 winners will receive an invite to the Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University. This event will provide opportunities for stimulating discussions, networking, and collaboration with your AEC industry peers.
If your Revit project takes BIM to the next level, submit it to the competition and you could win worldwide recognition from your peers and other industry leaders.
The deadline for entry is June 23, 2017. Finalists for each category will be announced during a live streamed event in August, and then winners will be announced at an Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017 in November.