Autodesk University Las Vegas is around the corner, kicking off on November 12th, 2018 and running through November 15th. We’ve been busy creating a unique and valuable experience for MEP engineers, designers, detailers, and fabricators. We think that this year’s AU is one to not miss, and we’re confident that if you skip out, you’ll regret it.
With a ticket to AU, you’ll be able to:
- Take advantage of all that AU has to offer. We are excited to take the intimacy of the MEP & Structural Fabricators Forum and expand this experience into AU. You’ll receive the tailored content you need as a specialist in your field, and you’ll also meet peers who have great ideas to share with you from outside of the MEP space.
- Understand Autodesk’s vision for the MEP industry with exclusive strategy and product roadmap briefings. Join us for our industry keynote on Tuesday where we’ll explore the Future of Making and share customer success in BIM. Stick around after the session and grab a drink on us.
- Attend Connect & Construct. We’ve expanded this popular event and created a fabrication track to provide a broader focus for both the general contractor and trades. With registration quickly filling up, now is the time to add this experience to your schedule and kick-start your AU experience on Monday. And be sure to visit our sponsors Victaulic, Applied Software, and GTP.
- Develop and expand your skill set. With over 30 MEP design and fabrication-focused sessions this year, there is no shortage of opportunities for you to pack your schedule full of classes. We’ve created easy guides for you to follow to ensure that you’re taking the right classes for both engineering and fabrication and maximizing your time at AU.
- Explore the Exhibit Hall. Visit the Construction & Fabrication Quad and the Building Design & Infrastructure Quad where you’ll find a community of people who are just like you. Within each quad you’ll find activities for fun and opportunities to speak to product experts and Autodesk leaders. Be sure to visit exhibitors like EasyPower, Elum Tools, United Association, and Victaulic, and check out customer examples of success and innovation.
We’ve created four not-to-be-missed days for MEP professionals with Connect & Construct and AU, and we hope you’ll join us for each one. Register today to claim your pass.