For return on your investment, it’s hard to beat AutoCAD® dynamic blocks. With just a little upfront effort, you can slash your block library and save gobs of time on the back end. This class was one of the most popular at Autodesk® University 2015—just as it was at AU 2014. Recorded and presented here in its entirety.
Why you should be using AutoCAD dynamic blocks
Who doesn’t want to reduce their block population, boosting efficiency and saving time? If you’re proficient with AutoCAD, you shouldn’t have any problem converting those boring, static blocks into shiny, new, dynamic blocks.
Watch this recorded AutoCAD class on dynamic blocks and learn how to:
- Create dynamic blocks that can stretch, mirror, array, rotate, align, and more
- Limit block variations through lists and increments
- Apply constraints and parameters to control block behavior
- Implement block tables as well as the lookup action to quickly select the right block iteration
AU 2015 recorded AutoCAD classes: The Adventure Continues….
This is the sixth in a series of shout-outs to Autodesk University 2015 Online Learning. Earlier in the tour, I pointed you to…
- Week 1: Autodesk University 2015 AutoCAD Recorded Classes: Three fast-paced AutoCAD classes (three classes)
- Week 2: Autodesk University 2015 AutoCAD Recorded Classes: AutoCAD Customization Boot Camps (two classes)
- Week 3: Autodesk University 2015 AutoCAD Recorded Classes: What’s New, What’s Next (two classes)
- Week 4: Autodesk University 2015 AutoCAD Recorded Classes: AutoCAD Secrets Exposed!
- Week 5: Autodesk University 2015 AutoCAD Recorded Classes: Palling Around with Tool Palettes (two classes)
Next up: Autodesk University 2015: Add website design intelligence by integrating .NET code with AutoCAD I/O web services
There are no comments