It seems like just yesterday many of us were in Las Vegas for Autodesk® University 2015. Yet, it feels like Autodesk University 2016 is coming tomorrow! Maybe that’s because it’s moved up a few weeks from last year.
AU Las Vegas 2016 is November 15-17, 2016—and the call for AU 2016 proposals is now open!
If you fancy yourself an AutoCAD® expert and want to share your knowledge and experience with others, we want to hear from you.
Need more information about AU Las Vegas 2016? Visit the Autodesk University home page.
Like prizes? Submit your AU 2016 class proposal by May 11!
If you can’t craft your proposal right this minute—or if you’re like me and need some time to ponder the perfect class—set yourself a reminder to follow up. The deadline for proposals is May 27 but, for a chance to win prizes, submit by May 11. Hmm … I better ponder faster!
Important AU Las Vegas 2016 dates
- April 27: Call for Proposals opens
- May 11: Last chance to submit your AU class proposal for a chance to win prizes!
- May 27: Proposals deadline
- Late June: Speakers notified
- November 15-17: Let the learning, networking, and fun begin at AU Las Vegas 2016!