- EventsRegistration is now officially open for Autodesk University 2021. Kicking off virtually on October 5th, our flagship conference will once again offer the latest and greatest in learnings and insights from global industry experts. In addition to keynotes, classes with live Q&A and other interactive sessions, attending AU makes for a one-of-a-kind networking opportunity with […]
- EventsSeven specialized toolsets included with your AutoCAD subscription offer a world of time savings and new ways to automate your work. Recent studies show an average productivity gain of up to 63%* for AutoCAD tasks completed with the help of a specialized toolset. The opportunities to take advantage of the specialized toolsets are pretty incredible. […]
- EventsIt’s that time of year. Autodesk University starts this week, and we are looking forward to joining everyone who has already registered for the first, global digital event. And don’t worry if you haven’t registered—there is still time, and best of all it’s free. A few weeks back we summarized some of the not-to-miss AutoCAD […]
- EventsAutodesk University 2020 is just around the corner, running November 17-20. As the first global, digital AU, there are so many opportunities to take part in both live and on-demand AutoCAD classes and events. Make sure you’re registered and bookmark and save your favorite classes and sessions. Don’t miss out! Watch the AutoCAD Keynote This […]
- EventsInstead of traveling to Las Vegas for Autodesk University 2020, AU 2020 is coming directly to you as a global, digital conference. The best part? It’s completely free. (Hey, at least there is one upside to this year.) But you still have to register! Registration is now open for AU 2020, which will run November […]
- EventsHopefully by now, you’ve registered for Autodesk University Las Vegas 2019 and you’re counting down the days to November 19. As you get together your schedule, be sure to check out these not-to-miss AutoCAD events at AU. (And if you haven’t registered yet, these might just convince you to get going!) AutoCAD Keynote You surely […]
- EventsAutodesk University Las Vegas 2019 is only a couple months away. Will we see you there? We sure hope so! Registration is now officially open. Taking place November 19-21 along with pre-conferences on November 18, the conference is once again the place for the latest and greatest learning opportunities. Take a look at all of […]
- LearningWeren’t able to make it to Las Vegas in November for AU 2018? Don’t fret—we’ve got you covered. More than 100 recorded AutoCAD and specialized toolset classes are now available online for you to peruse on your own time.
- EventsGetting excited for this year’s AU Las Vegas? There are four(!) dedicated AutoCAD mobile app classes, and we’re pretty excited for you to take them!