- EventsFor 35 years, AutoCAD, the original CAD software, has been used by architects and interior designers to make the world a more beautiful place. That’s why we’re excited to see how the International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers (IFI) is celebrating this year’s World Interiors Day
- EventsWant to share your AutoCAD knowledge with others? Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017 is November 14-16, 2017 – and the call for proposals is now open!
- EventsWant to find out if AutoCAD 2018 is right for you? Find out from Lynn Allen herself on April 19 at 2 pm (Eastern)/11 am (Pacific), when she takes you through the benefits included in our newest release.
- EventsRegistration is now open for Autodesk University London 2017, and we’ve got all the details for you (and we’ll even spare you the “London Calling” puns – this time).
- EventsIf you’re an industrial designer, then March 5, 2017 is your day! The Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) will celebrate National Industrial Design Day with the relaunch of its popular “What Is ID?” awareness section on its website and a robust social media push. March 5, 2015 marked the first-ever National Industrial Design Day, […]
- EventsCalling all engineers: National Engineers Week 2017 is coming up! Running February 19 – 25, National Engineers Week is devoted to celebrating engineering; discussing the need for engineers; and making engineering accessible to kids, educators, and parents. From a new IMAX film to Girl Day, DiscoverE encourages engineers everywhere to participate. Here are a few […]
- EventsFamily Feud in the AutoCAD booth at Autodesk University Las Vegas was a great success! Game 1: During our first game, Lynn Allen went head to head with Shaan Hurley. Lynn was joined by Kate Morrical, Bill Debevc, Michael Viscetto, and Greg Battin. Shaan and Team OSNAP included Zach Johnston, Ben Kennedy, Jamie Myers, and Donnia […]
- EventsLooking for a new way to learn about AutoCAD? You won’t want to miss Open Lab at Autodesk University Las Vegas! These 30-minute, hands-on sessions will put you front and center with a computer so you can work and follow along to explore new features, insider tips, and more. AutoCAD Open Lab Schedule AU will […]