Welcome to the first in a series of blogs exploring the new Autodesk® CAD Manager Center.
News flash: Good CAD management will at least amplify, and could easily multiply, your firm’s productivity and effectiveness. Do it well and you win—the only question is by how much.
But, another news flash: CAD management is hard, involving a complex, sprawling, ever-evolving mix of technologies, standards, and—potentially the most difficult of all—people.
How do you stay on top of all that? By visiting your home for the best, expert-created resources for promoting CAD management success: the Autodesk CAD Manager Center.
Need a competitive edge, a more effective means of executing projects, or just simpler, more reliable methods for rolling out and managing software? The Autodesk CAD Manager Center has it all.
Let’s start with some short videos.
In 2015 we invited several of our top go-to CAD management pros to discuss their—and thus your—many challenges and opportunities. The roundtable discussion, moderated by book and Cadalyst author Robert Green, is captured here on video, each 1 – 2 minutes long.
- Giving your company a competitive edge: Bring together training, templates, and tools to increase productivity, efficiency, and employee satisfaction.
- Enabling teams to run better projects: Kick off a project and keep tabs throughout to keep it running smoothly.
- Keeping on top of software management: Identify your “test pilots,” stay on top of file management, and more.
- Challenges and opportunities for CAD managers… sometimes they are the same: Find a way forward in the face of new and evergreen challenges.
- Advantages of having Autodesk at the center of the workflow: Facilitate project execution and more.
- How Autodesk has helped me be a better CAD manager: Use Autodesk software to excel at your job.
Next week: Can you articulate at least three of the ways that good CAD management confers a competitive advantage? You will after reading this.