Want to access all the blog posts from my “What’s New in AutoCAD 2017?” series in one fell swoop?
Easy! Visit the Blog Series: What’s New in AutoCAD 2017? page.
Below I’ve included links to a variety of other resources for quickly getting started with AutoCAD 2017.
If you’re new to AutoCAD, you might want to start with the AutoCAD 2017 Free Trial.
And whether you’re an AutoCAD newbie or a grizzled veteran, you really ought to to take a few minutes to check out these resources for new AutoCAD subscribers.
Resources for getting started with AutoCAD 2017
- AutoCAD 2017: It’s… Alive! Blog Post: My quick overview of the top new AutoCAD 2017 features
- AutoCAD 2017 Overview Video: Start here if you’d rather watch than read
- AutoCAD 2017 Features Page: Read about the software’s top features—new and otherwise
- AutoCAD 2017 Preview Guide: Similar to the “What’s New in AutoCAD 2017?” posts but more in depth
- AutoCAD 2017 Demo Videos: See the new features in action
- AutoCAD Resources: Need help? Look no further ….