- Customer SpotlightAnyone at AU this week will surely take note as AutoCAD customer Skystone enters the limelight. Autodesk News unveiled that the New York-based contractor will soon erect the world’s tallest volumetric modular hotel at 26 stories—an AC Marriott in the heart of Manhattan. Skystone is reinventing how buildings are constructed by offering cost efficiency and […]
- CAD ManagementIn today’s fast-paced environment, it can be challenging to keep up with rapidly changing hardware and software requirements. Many Autodesk products, including AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, can be used in a virtual environment, giving you options to customize your setup to suit your needs. Why Use Virtualization Virtualization lets you run your applications on a […]
- LearningYou use dimensions in drawings to communicate the size and specifications of data in your projects. In fact, most of your drawings are not complete until you have added dimensions.
- LearningText in an AutoCAD drawing is the means by which you communicate information. The ability to give text in an easy-to-read format is critical for good communication. The methods for accessing and formatting text provide greater efficiency and control of the text objects in your drawings.
- LearningLeaders are style-based associative objects that combine several different common elements such as lines and text into one single associative object.
- Customer SpotlightMelanie Mangione’s day job is working as an architect and interior designer. But, on the side, she and her husband Chris Berryhill created Mid-Mod Studio to fulfill their creative pursuits.
- LearningIn AutoCAD, you can automate textual data in your drawings by adding fields to any type of text including single and multi-line text objects, dimensions, leaders, block attributes, and tables.
- LearningA lot of commands in AutoCAD require you to make a selection set. The good news is that whether you need to manipulate an individual object or many objects, AutoCAD provides plenty of easy ways to do this. In this Tuesday Tip, we’ll look at the many ways AutoCAD aids you in selecting objects. I call these […]