We’ve got your back at the MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum 2017
Are you a contractor, engineer, detailer, estimator, or fabricator? Then the fourth-annual MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum is a do-not-miss event, specifically tailored to your professional and educational interests.
In one day you’ll learn current and emerging trends in Building Information Modeling (BIM), network with your industry peers, and gain expert insight from leaders in the field. We’re constantly expanding and enhancing the Fabricator’s Forum to appeal to past and future attendees, and we’ve built another full program this year.
So, what can you expect with your pass to the Fab Forum?
- Network with 600 of your industry peers, in one place at one time. Don’t be surprised if a single conversation leads to a new business relationship.
- Learn the latest trends in BIM workflows by knowledgeable technical experts who really understand your business. Check out these classes from last year’s Forum.
- Plan your day to fit your interests. Choose from intermediate or advanced MEP Fabrication or Structural Fabrication tracks. Participate in lecture-style business industry talks, or take a deep dive in technical instructional demos.
- Take hands-on labs to increase your skillset in Autodesk Revit, Advance Steel, Fabrication CAMduct, Fabrication CADmep, and Fabrication ESTmep. You can view all the classes at this year’s event here.
- Get an exclusive look into what Autodesk has planned for the future of our design and fabrication solutions to help you detail better, fabricate better, and build better.
- Drink, eat, and network with our growing list of sponsors to include DeWalt, Victaulic, and Graybar.
Join us on Monday, November 13th for the day, or add the Forum to your registration to Autodesk University to ensure that you’re getting the most value out of your trip to Las Vegas. And don’t forget to join the conversation and tag #AU2017 and #FabForum in your social posts.
We’ll see you in Vegas!