Now that the season of summer vacations is almost over, and everyone is returning to school and work, we have great news to energize you for a productive Fall. As the Robot Structural Analysis team, we want to show you our commitment to improving your experience with Robot Structural Analysis software. We are working hard on developing a more robust foundation for future versions of this tool. This work is happening below the surface, and as structural engineers, you know how important a solid foundation is for success.
While you’re waiting for bigger changes, we thank you for your patience and express our gratitude by releasing a mid-year update to address the issues that are important to your work.
This update contains the following important and critical changes:
- Eurocode design codes for Reinforced Concrete and Steel design have been updated to the current editions.
- Footfall analysis according to SCI P354 is now updated to Revised Edition of February 2009
- Major issues have been addressed in Reinforcement Concrete design of Beams and Columns according to ACI 318-11
- Code-checking of steel connections according to Eurocodes 3 has been improved
- Verification of concrete cone failure for groups of anchor bolts is fixed
- Model display when using section planes has been improved
- … and many more.
To get a full list of changes, please visit the Readme document.
You can download and install Robot Structural Analysis 2019 Update 1 through your Autodesk account. It is also available via Autodesk Desktop Application. Please make sure you have Robot Structural Analysis 2019 installed before you install the update.
We look forward to your feedback.
Robot Structural Analysis Team