Category: Community

• Autodesk Community 5k! On Your Marks…

Next week, Autodesk University will begin Tuesday October 5th, 2021 and so will the fun Autodesk Community 5k! This isn’t really a competition or a run or even a mandatory 5k distance, it can be anything fun and active. Run, walk, swim, bike ride, paddle, indoor spin bike or treadmill, whatever activity suits you best. Join in, get active, have…

• Community Feedback Hub is now Live!

The new Community Feedback Hub from the Autodesk Community Team is now Live! It’s our new dedicated space for you to share your thoughts and insights, respond to our programs and resources, and help us do the best we can to provide the communities that you need.  Community Feedback Hub Link. We know that the previous Community Feedback Boards didn’t work. They left a lot…

• Meet Wendy Lim, Industry Community Manager

Hi Autodesk Community! My name is Wendy Lim, I recently joined the Autodesk Community Team as Industry Community Manager (Architecture, Engineering & Construction). Some of you may have seen me already in the forum, but for those who may have not, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I graduated from University…

• Welcome to Autodesk Community Journal!

Welcome to Autodesk Community Journal!  We are very excited to present this platform to you. This blog will be filled with news and views from your Community Team.  This may include upcoming Community Events, member bios, Industry news and of course tons of great links to useful resources. Get to know your Autodesk Community Managers…

• Meet Tiana Dame, Community Manager

Hi Autodesk Community! My name is Tiana Dame, I joined the Autodesk Community Team, about a year ago, as a Community Manager for AutoCAD Products and Subscription Management. Some of you may have seen me already in the forum, but for those who may have not, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce…

• Autodesk University 2021

In case you haven’t heard yet, Autodesk University 2021 is right around the corner and registration for the English language conference is open!  Like last year’s conference, this year Autodesk University (AU) will be held virtually, and will once again be free to attend.  I don’t want to repeat all of the details that are…

• Diversity and Inclusion – Women in Steam

The Autodesk Community team aims to improve diversity and inclusion in the customer community.  The Autodesk Community should be a welcoming, safe and easily accessible place for everyone to get the expertise they need to make anything.  To this end, earlier this year, we formed a small task force to look at ways we could…

• Meet Chris Benner, Industry Community Manager

Hey! My name is Chris Benner, and I am the Industry Community Manager for Product Design & Manufacturing. I have been a mechanical designer and drafter for more than 20 years, using Autodesk products for most of that time. I was inducted into the first class of Autodesk Expert Elites at Autodesk University 2012 and…

• Meet Expert Elite Mike Thomas

In this post, I would like to introduce you to one of our Expert Elite members, Mr. Mike Thomas.  The Expert Elite program recognizes customers around the world who contribute to the Autodesk Community by sharing their product knowledge, best practices, and expertise.  I have known Mike for many years and have had the privilege…

• Meet Amanda Kinley – Sr. Program Manager

Hi everyone, I’m Amanda Kinley, a Senior Community Program Manager currently focusing on creating and launching the Student Group Hub, aiming for it to be a vibrant community of connections and support. My main areas of responsibility are (so you can come check some of them out and say hi!): Student Group Hub (come join…