Category: Community

• The Big Room

Join the Big Room Community

The Big Room is an online community designed for you to collaborate, ideate, and grow with other construction professionals and with Autodesk Construction Cloud™. It is a place for you to enhance your industry knowledge, converse with Autodesk enthusiasts around the world, and get recognized for the work you do, day in and day out.…

• AEC Community Member Spotlight: Christopher Cowgill

AEC Community Manager Wendy Lim recently met with Christopher Cowgill, Autodesk Expert Elite, a Licensed Engineer, with 21 years of experience with Autocad/Civil 3D, to talk about his career in AEC, and the value of sharing knowledge in the Autodesk Community.  What attracted you to a career in Civil Engineering? To be 100% honest, I…

• Back to School

Autodesk Community Back to School Special!

Schools, Colleges, and Universities will all be soon in session as we start a new academic year. A new academic year ultimately means renewing your eligibility and product access for your Autodesk Education account. This is also the time of year when tempers rise as everyone is trying to renew their licenses, and they need…

• Meet our Autodesk Community Summer 2022 Interns

Hi Community! We would like to introduce our Autodesk Community Summer 2022 Interns. My name is Mariam Doumbia, and I am on the Autodesk Community team as a Program Manager Intern. I am currently completing my MBA at the University of San Francisco, California (class of 2023). Before joining the team, I worked in Fintech…

• AI In Construction

AI In Construction: Benefits, Challenges, and Solutions

Using AI in construction, with technologies like machine learning and natural language processing, could be key to solving the industry’s urgent challenges. See the full article and video on Autodesk Redshift by selecting the link below. Source: AI In Construction: Benefits, Challenges, and Solutions Visit the Autodesk Community today! Home

• Autodesk University 2022 – Digital Experience

Registration for Autodesk University 2022 – Digital Experience is now open. If you love Autodesk University and want to take advantage of the learning opportunities, but cannot join the conference live in New Orleans this year, then take a look at this option. Enjoy the live streamed General Sessions and keynotes, Theater Talks, and classes.…

• Autodesk Community Design Challenges – August 2022

Do you feel like being creative and showing off your mad design skills? Maybe you want to be inspired by what other people around the world are creating. Community design challenges can be a fun way to unwind from the work you do every day, and just be creative. This month we have several design…

• Pasadena City College | Customer Stories | Autodesk

Pasadena City College.  With the collaboration of academia and industry, a course helps students earn relevant and valuable skills with Fusion 360. Source: Pasadena City College | Customer Stories | Autodesk Visit the Autodesk Community today! Home

• Autodesk Community Conversations - August 2022

Autodesk Community Conversations – August 2022

Join experts from Autodesk Community in our virtual meetups to delve into product features, discover innovative workflows, learn tools and techniques, and make connections. After taking a break in July, August is going to be a busy month, so take a look at our upcoming sessions and select the links to reserve your spot today.…

• Expert Elites presenting

Expert Elites presenting at Autodesk University 2022

Autodesk University 2022 is coming up very soon, September 27-29 in New Orleans. Our first in-person AU event since 2019. This year there will be more than 25 Expert Elites presenting at Autodesk University. Below is a list of all of these classes, with links to the session catalog. You need to be logged in…