The countdown is on for Autodesk University 2021, our free digital conference taking place from October 5-7, 2021. This year’s motto: “Don’t wait for progress. Make it.”
Featuring industry experts from architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment, AU 2021 offers plenty of content specifically geared towards civil engineering professionals.
You will find a variety of topics in formats to fit your preference and schedule, including daily keynote addresses, on-demand classes, live events, and Ask Me Anything sessions that will show you how to get the most out of the latest improvements in Autodesk software.
Discover digital trends and enhancements
We’ll cover enhancements to digital tools, processes and workflows that will help you better plan, analyze, design, and build infrastructure projects, whether it’s site design, transportation, or water and wastewater.
The community learning offered at Autodesk University 2021 is adaptable for your own workplace. We’ll discuss digital construction, automation, flexible solutions, and industry convergence, including:
- Time savings from automated tasks, which allow for a broader exploration of potential design solutions
- How to use centralized and more integrated data to make better-informed decisions
- Tips for using Autodesk products to engage your clients and present a clearer picture of how vision becomes reality.
Here are some of the experiences civil engineering professionals can expect at AU 2021.
Insightful and inspiring classes at AU 2021
This year, we are offering a variety of classes and presentations for infrastructure professionals, including:
- Buildings and infrastructure —Together at Last!—with BIM Collaborate Pro, presented by Aaron Vorwerk and Wes Newman of Autodesk
- Grading Optimization in Civil 3D 2022 – A Residential Development Success! With Shawn Herring of Region Engineering & Surveying
- Optimizing Road Design with Dynamo for Civil 3D and Generative Design, presented by Paolo Serra, Implementation Consultant, BIM for Autodesk
- A Hitchhiker’s Guide to ArcGIS GeoBIM and the Autodesk Construction Cloud presented by Stephen Brockwell of Esri.
- Optimizing Drainage Design Workflows, presented by Jessica Jefferys of Innovyze
- Subway Railway – Tunneling and Underground Stations with the AEC Collection, presented by Rad Lazic of Associated Consultants Enterprise Solutions
Theater Talks – Storytelling at its best
Theater Talks are lively, storytelling events presented by infrastructure professionals sharing case studies and lessons learned in brief, 8-to-10-minute presentations, including:
- David Totman, Vice President of Asset Management at Innovyze presents Resilience and Innovation for Our Water Infrastructure. In this talk, David discusses how Innovyze is helping deliver new technologies to sustainably manage and deliver clean and safe water.
- In Invest in Digitization, Inspire Your Designers, François Appéré, North America BIM Lead for Arcadis, makes the case for promoting a culture of continuous learning, growth and knowledge sharing.
- Unlocking the Full Potential of Digital Twin Through the Power of GEOBIM presented by Darin Welch, Associate Vice President, National Geospatial and Virtual Engagement Manager at HNTB, shows how the integration of data, analysis and interactive mapping generates insights about projects and the communities they’re placed in.
Explainer Talks – Autodesk and Esri partnership
Game Changing Geospatial Modeling is a discussion led by Eric DesRoche, Senior Manager of Infrastructure Strategy at Autodesk, that presents how Autodesk is integrating real world locations with digital twin models in partnership with Esri.
Ask Me Anything – Panels that provide answers
Ask Me Anything Sessions offer a venue for discussion about the public product roadmaps and key feature capabilities for our core infrastructure design tools in an engaging panel format. Topics include:
- Civil 3D & InfraWorks Product Roadmaps by Tim Yarris & Ramesh Sridharan of Autodesk
- Innovyze Product Roadmap led by Patrick Bonk and Brian Deeley of Innovyze will answer anything you’d like to know about Innovyze tools.
- Collaboration for Civil 3D Roadmap presented by Civil 3D Product Manager Dave Simeone and Brey Tucker, Senior Industry Manager for Autodesk.
Join us at Autodesk University 2021
Broaden your knowledge with the free digital learning format offered at Autodesk University 2021. Register here and get access to informative classes, panels, roundtables, theatre talks, the latest insights, and inspirational case studies.
We look forward to seeing you at AU21!
There are no comments