Enter Your Outstanding Projects and Innovators by June 10
The AEC Excellence Awards 2020 is now accepting applications for technology innovators around the globe. Co-sponsored by Informed Infrastructure and the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), this annual event is in its ninth year and bigger than ever before.
Join the Ranks of Excellence
Last year’s winners in infrastructure design included transportation projects. large and small.
This year, we’ll be putting more emphasis on creative uses of technology and innovation. The Innovator of the Year award was created for the pioneers in their field, the people who are adopting emerging technology to improve the efficiency of cities everywhere.
The AEC Excellence Awards 2019 named Amr Raafat, Vice President of VDC and Technology at Windover Construction, the Innovator of the Year.
How to Submit
The submission process for the AEC Excellence Awards 2020 is more streamlined than ever before, and it’s free to enter!
Here are all the details you need to know:
- Now accepting applications until submission deadline: June 10, 2020.
- Awards will be given for small, medium, and large projects and judged by their use of technology in building/infrastructure design and construction.
- Submissions will be judged by an elite group of international industry professionals.
- The Innovator of the Year award will name a professional who is using emerging technology to bring new processes to the AEC industry to promote smarter, more efficient building practices.
- Winners will receive extensive social media promotion, a feature article on Autodesk.com, an invitation to Autodesk University, media coverage, a custom trophy, and more!
- Finalists will be announced in August 2020.
- Winners will be announced in October 2020.
To learn more about the official rules and criteria for entries, visit the official AEC Excellence Awards website. We can’t wait to see the projects and learn more about what our brightest minds in the industry have been up to. If you have a project or know someone that’s reimagining the old standards of design and construction, enter today to win.