- Civil 3DINFRAWORKS OFFERS ENHANCEMENTS TO DESIGN AND COLLABORATION AND CONNECTS BIM TO GIS. I’m excited to share the improvements delivered in this year’s first update to InfraWorks. One way Autodesk delivers value to subscribers is by releasing new capabilities and improvements as they become available, which means more frequent releases and continuous product improvement throughout the […]
- Civil 3DYou’re a smart person. In fact, you became the whole person you are today through an ongoing learning process enabled by synaptic connections in your brain. And, because “learning organizes and reorganizes the brain,” that process improves over time. You’re much smarter today than you were, say, as a teenager. Similarly, a city can make […]
- Civil 3DA new report published today, The Business Value of BIM for Water Projects SmartMarket Report, demonstrates the industry is accelerating its implementation of BIM, a reversal of the findings of previous studies on this topic by Dodge Data & Analytics, which indicated that the water sector has been slower to embrace BIM than other sectors […]
- Civil 3DThe latest releases of InfraWorks and Civil 3D are here! These releases offer a host of exciting new features for closer collaboration, improved design, more efficient drawing production, and smoother interoperability and data exchange. Here are the highlights!
- AviationIn order to have resilient and sustainable infrastructure that protects the environment, enables people to thrive, and creates economic value, infrastructure owners and AEC firms must change the way they work. BIM, big data, cloud computing, and analytics are changing how infrastructure is planned, designed, built, and managed. Technology will better connect people, processes, and ideas […]
- Civil 3DArchitects, contractors, builders, engineers, designers and planners face an immediate opportunity to influence significant process change to improve efficiency and project outcomes. Esri and Autodesk have partnered to make sure that our technology and our resources support this digital transformation.
- Civil 3DAutoCAD Plant 3D 2018 update 1 has just been released, and it’s packed with enhancements focused on three key themes: plant design project collaboration, designer productivity, and project administration. Plant Design Project Collaboration in the Cloud Among the enhancements we’re most excited about is that for project collaboration. In a typical project, multiple stakeholders are […]
- Civil & SurveyingTransforming the way we plan, design and build, Autodesk University 2017 did not fail to stimulate learning, energize new ideas, and inspire belief that, together with our customers, we can imagine, design and create a better world. The atmosphere at Autodesk University 2017 was electric and thought provoking. The exhibit hall was buzzing with the […]
- Civil 3DDay 2 at Autodesk University brought a momentous announcement for the AEC industry, a raucous crowd at the AU Design Slam, more to share on the informative and inspiring exhibits, and fun at the AU Block Party. Let’s start with industry news. What better time than National GIS Day for Autodesk and Esri to announce […]