This special publication to our Have You Tried series of articles focuses on Grading Optimization for Civil 3D, a capability launched last year. Here you’ll find an overview of what Grading Optimization can do for you. This article also presents our series of Ask Me Anything: Grading Optimization YouTube Live sessions (GO Live), and shares how you can join us and interact with Charlie Ogden, Autodesk Product Manager, and Valentin Koch, Autodesk Principal Research Engineer, to ask your questions and learn even more about this tool.
Bookmark this page and revisit it often! Check out the YouTube GO Live schedule below and set your reminders!
Grading Optimization brings automation to manual, complex, and tedious site grading processes, helping you save time while optimizing terrain surface and 3D geometry for further design. Learn more here.
Join us at our YouTubeGO Live sessions:
Our product management team have scheduled six Ask Me Anything: GO Live sessions on YouTube where they’ll discuss different topics that highlight key capabilities of Grading Optimization.
And trust me, they want to hear from you, answer your questions, and help you better understand how you can take advantage of Grading Optimization in your projects. Check them out and make sure to set your reminders:
- AMA GO Live Part 1 – March 16, 2022: The Grading Optimization Workflow (recorded)
- AMA GO Live Part 2 – March 30, 2022: Site Grading with Grading Optimization (recorded)
- AMA GO Live Part 3 – May 11, 2022: Pond design with Grading Optimization
- AMA GO Live Part 4 – June 01, 2022: Mass grading with Grading Optimization
- AMA GO Live Part 5 – June 15, 2022: Subdivision grading with Grading Optimization
- AMA GO Live Part 6 – June 29, 2022: Airport grading with Grading Optimization
Looking for more?
Check out this YouTube video playlist: Get to the playlist here.
We hope you found this article useful. Looking forward to seeing you all in our AMA YouTube sessions!
Head over to the Civil 3D Have You Tried topic to learn more about Grading Optimization for Civil 3D.
Civil 3D Help: Have You Tried
Subscribe to our: YouTube Channel