Watch the recording here.
We introduced Dynamo for Civil 3D with the release of Civil 3D 2020. Dynamo for Civil 3D is a visual scripting platform built for engineers, architects, and designers to process simple, repetitive, or complex tasks quickly and efficiently.
By popular demand, Autodesk hosted a live demo of Dynamo for Civil 3D in action – we showed how you can use design automation to expedite site design and transportation design workflows. In this free webinar, we covered:
- Navigating the Dynamo workspace
- Introducing the library of nodes and sample scripts available
- Adding nodes to scripts and linking nodes
- Customizing scripts
- Working with external data files
- Automating transportation design:
- Highway corridor modeling, placing objects along a corridor
- Creating objects by region; adding guardrails along a retaining wall
- Automating site design:
- Creating access ramps along sidewalks
- Creating custom point reports
To learn more about Dynamo for Civil 3D, check out our YouTube playlist.
There are no comments