Info360 Insight is our SaaS application for operational analytics and incident management unifying water utility data in the AWS cloud, applying sophisticated analytics, modeling, and alerting tools to make operational information more accessible, reliable, and actionable. The app leverages your data investments to empower operators and engineers to quickly monitor, analyze, respond to, and optimize water operations.
We’re always advancing our solutions so utilities can continue to improve their services, and we have some new features in Info360 Insight that should make that job easier.
Bulk data upload is an enhancement for streamlined drag and drop of static and flat file data sets (eg, .csv files) that you can utilize in addition to live data connections. Drag and drop to view a snapshot of your historical data for analysis, and make use of expedient gap analysis for model comparisons (modeled vs. measured data). Here’s how it works:
- Purpose-built workstream for drag and drop of flat file data sets (eg, .csv files)
- Bulk upload a large amount of information at once
- Expedient gap analysis for model comparisons (modeled vs. measured data)
Clean and analytic-ready data is essential for the usage of analytics and business intelligence solutions. Value mapping provides a means of transforming source telemetry and imported flat file data to compensate for missed or abnormal data points.
Users can edit historical sensor data in the Data Editor, allowing users to handle missing values, null/zero values, and fixed values updating the live data stream. Additionally, manual data editing allows users to retroactively adjust values to their measured historical data. Need to make a quick edit to that data? Here’s how you can add and edit manual data:
- Save time with an automatic data corrector
- Manual data editor on incoming live data and retroactive manual editing of measured historical values
- Easily delete sensor configurations without having to delete sensor data
Within Info360 Insight’s analytics and built-in KPIs, users can now utilize flow sensors in mass balance calculations for usage calculations. When billing data is available, users can now auto-compute minimum nightly flows based on a consumption pattern, as opposed to a fixed minimum nightly flow, which can be applied to the built-in leakage index tools (ILI calculations).
- Use flow sensors for mass balance usage measurement
- Auto-compute minimum nightly flows based on consumption
- Automatically estimate the zonal usage based on billing data
Pump Performance Chart enhancements
Pump Performance Charts have been updated with multiple enhancements for improved visualization and analysis, allowing multiple curves or point clusters to be visualized simultaneously. Save time and streamline your pump performance analysis with new enhancements that let you visualize and compare multiple charts together.
- Variable speed pumps with multiple manufacturer curves
- Before and after maintenance
- Direct comparison between pumps
- Full view of various pump curves or point clusters
Incident impact heat maps
Incident impact heat maps show time-dependent impacts of isolation scenarios within the Incident Manager. The heat map shows a visualization over a given 24-hour period, providing an understanding of how many customers have been affected and how severe the incident’s disruption to the network may be.
- Understand how many customers have been affected and how severe the incident
- Utilizing Incident Manager’s isolation scenarios, view time-dependent impacts on customers to quickly identify a most effective course of action for a given incident
- Deploy the value of your hydraulic models to your operations and field teams while meeting their rapid decision making needs
Try out the new features
We built Info360 Insight to bridge the gap between multiple data sets like SCADA, GIS, and hydraulic models so that you can quickly monitor, analyze, and proactively respond, allowing you to fully optimize water and wastewater operations. We hope these new features help you confidently make decisions with complete access to utility data sets and built-in analytic tools for consolidating information.