Autodesk University, or “AU” as many people have come to call it after its 20+ year history, is where connection happens. Industry leaders and makers come together to exchange ideas and tackle the biggest challenges we face head on. For the first time in person, water professionals will have more opportunities than at any AU in history to connect with colleagues and thought leaders, alongside the best thinkers in the industries Autodesk serves.
Registration for AU 2022 is now open. After two years as a digital experience, we’re back in person this year in New Orleans and we couldn’t be more excited. The three-day event runs September 27-29. Join us for:
- 450+ classes for architecture, engineering, construction, design, manufacturing, and media and entertainment
- Keynotes from Autodesk executives and invited guests, and General Sessions led by CEO and President Andrew Anagnost
- Networking events, receptions, and parties, including exclusive events for water industry professionals
- The Expo featuring the latest technologies from trusted industry partners
- Product demonstrations and tutorials
- Dynamic talks in the AU Theater with one talk focused exclusively on the challenges water professionals face today.
Learn something new
There’s so much to learn at AU 2022 for water. You can search for water and Innovyze classes in the session catalog. Here are a few we think you’ll want to make sure you attend:
- Digital Twins with Info360 for Past, Present, and Future State of Networks
- InfoWorks ICM and Civil 3D: A Flood Modeler’s Guide to Project Impacts
- An Innovative Approach to Emergency Response Planning with Innovyze
- Info360 Operational Digital Twin for Water
- Multiple Basin Design Using Innovyze InfoDrainage, Civil 3D, and InfraWorks
- Big Innovyze for a Small Town in Brazil
Get new perspectives
Hear about the changes affecting the AEC industry and get inspired about the possibilities ahead in the main stage events at AU 2022. Join business and thought leaders from across industries as they share the stories of their transformation journeys—don’t miss a compelling talk on the unexpected ways the water industry contributes to reducing carbon and fighting climate change.
Explore the Expo and meet our team
The Expo at AU 2022 is the place to connect with the Innovyze partners that can help you move ahead and do more with our digital solutions. Visit our booth at the AEC Expo hall to see product demos, ask questions, and get to know the people at Autodesk who work on solving water problems every day.
Make meaningful connections
AU is all about community. Connect with like-minded professionals in meetups, roundtables, and receptions. Don’t miss Flowing in New Directions: the Water Industry Community Meet-up on Wednesday in the middle of the conference, where you can meet the Autodesk team, exchange ideas and find out how others are solving shared challenges.
Register before August 12 for a special rate
Ready to join us? You can save $250 if you register by August 12th for a Full Conference Pass. Need some help convincing your manager? We’ve got you covered with a cost calculator and a ready-made email to help you get the buy-in you need to join us at AU.