At Autodesk, we think a lot about how to make things easier for the people who work hard to deliver safe drinking water and return clean wastewater to the environment every day. We’re excited to announce that we have a brand-new way for water and wastewater treatment facilities to operate efficiently and effectively.
Introducing Info360 Plant
Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of Info360 Plant, built specifically for water and wastewater treatment plants. At its heart, this cloud-based operational analytics solution can improve a plant’s operational performance, regulatory compliance, and improvement planning.
Data-driven, customizable workflows that break down organizational silos
Plant operators today are data-driven but are frustrated with the overwhelming amount of data sources that often tell conflicting stories. Give your teams the tools they need to thrive as data-driven professionals and break down silos with a single source of truth:
- Customizable views: Simplify workflows with personalized workspaces for both individuals and teams.
- Onboarding and knowledge retention: Review past events and outcomes, record ongoing best practices in workspaces, and generate a facility summary everyone can access.
- Incident management: Create custom alerts and track insights gained from stakeholders directly inside workspaces.
Analytics to measure and improve your business performance
Info360 plant can help you improve operational efficiency with crucial data-backed insights:
- Performance tracking: Keep performance high with daily reports that combine pump analysis, bioreactor analytics, and coagulation/flocculation efficiency.
- Custom analytics: Connect data sources, create custom calculations, and encourage anyone in the team to track their own insights.
- Keep costs down: Track energy usage, optimize your chemical usage, and understand the costs of downtime.
Reports and alerts that ensure regulatory compliance
With Info360 Plant, you can take the wealth of data and insights generated by your plant and turn them into authoritative reports:
- Automate your reporting: Recover hours lost to manual data management by automating repetitive, time-consuming reports for regulatory agencies, key stakeholders, and sustainability initiatives.
- Custom compliance reporting: Configure monthly reports to include a simplified data export based on custom alert criteria that you specify.
- Status reports: Track and show how you’re improving water quality with status reports
A public roadmap so you can confidently adopt Info360 Plant
We’re just getting started with Info360 Plant and our entire Info360 cloud platform for water. Because this is a SaaS, cloud-based application, you can count on us to make it better on a regular basis. How regular? We’ve created a public roadmap to keep you informed every step of the way.
It’s all part of our continued focus on helping water utilities and plants manage assets and operations today, while predicting and preparing for the future.