Our next Water Talk, Optimize Your Water Treatment Processes to Save Time & Money Using Cloud-Based Operational Analytics, will take place this coming Tuesday, November 1st.
A brand-new way to look at water
Get ready to see a brand-new way for water and wastewater treatment facilities to operate efficiently and effectively. We’re excited to share a live demo of our newest SaaS-based platform, Info360 Plant. This product is already available, but you may not have seen it in action yet. This is your opportunity to see how it works.
We debuted this new technology at Autodesk University, where it was very well-received. The audience shared the enthusiasm of Product Manager Michael Pennell about what can be accomplished by moving your data – and ultimately all of your simulations for speedier builds – to the cloud.
We’ll talk about:
- Optimizing your treatment processes to save time, money, and effort
- Leveraging data-driven, customizable workflows that break down organizational silos
- Delivering consistent and efficient reporting that ensures regulatory compliance
- Managing and mitigating operational risk
- Using analytics to measure and improve your business performance
We anticipate that lots of attendees will want to ask questions about this brand-new offering, so please bring your questions for our hosts, Ryan Brown and Hunter Sparks.
Ready to see this new cloud-based water software in action? Have your question ready and sign up in advance here.