Our next Water Talk, Ensure Your Drainage Systems Are Safe, Sustainable and Compliant, will take place this coming Tuesday, November 15th.
Municipalities in the United States have different standards for drainage design, and their utilities sometimes struggle to meet them. Join us for a conversation about InfoDrainage. We’ll talk about new, innovative methods for design and analysis and how you can use them to design sustainable drainage systems that meet the demands of an ever-evolving industry.
We’ll talk about:
- Integrating effective drainage design into your development projects
- Fitting your drainage designs to the project site, budget, and timeline
- Fully complying with local planning requirements for faster approval
- Producing easy to understand designs and reports to improve communication ahead of reviews
- Working collaboratively by creating 3D designs that are BIM-compliant
- Ensuring your drainage systems are safe, sustainable, and meet environmental regulations
Reserve your spot today. We’ll remind you before the event.