The latest InfoWorks ICM cloud capabilities have already begun creating tremendous impact for our customers, shaping better connected teams and offering multiple simulations in parallel. InfoWorks ICM 2024 can help you stay at the forefront of your industry, supplying you with the tools you need to complete your work efficiently. In this latest release, you will find these exciting new and enhanced features.
The power of the cloud
You’ll first want to take advantage of the new cloud features, which are included with an Autodesk subscription:
- Cloud database option: You now have the option to store your databases in the cloud. It’s designed to improve collaboration amongst all stakeholders and enable data security easily without needing IT support.
- Database management portal: Rename, delete, back-up and restore cloud databases easily from a single model management web portal. Automatic backups ensure that your model data is safe and accessible – and available to be easily recovered.
- Distributed cloud simulations: Offload bulk simulations to cloud resources that have been specifically selected for hydraulic simulations. Running multiple simulations means more outputs so you can make better informed decisions.
New ways to work more efficiently
In addition to cloud capabilities, we’ve added better ways for you to work with other systems – and your colleagues:
- Building representation: Now, all the complex hydraulic conditions that occur around a building in a floodplain can be represented easily in a single polygon object, simplifying your model building process.
- File geodatabase interoperability: Import and export your data as a file geodatabase to work more efficiently with ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro.
- 2D infiltration model (DefConLoss): A new infiltration option has been added to represent the initial and continuing loss model that is used in many regions to meet regulations.
- Merge changes from others: Integrate changes from a different network or transportable database to keep models up to date and increase collaboration both inside and outside your organization.
- Enhanced SWMM Engine: Keeping things up to date the SWMM networks, you now have the option to use the latest 5.2.2 engine (for databases 2024.0 and above).
Have you started using the new cloud capabilities yet?
- We’ve created a handy FAQ to help you get started quickly.
- You can read the release notes on our help site for even more information about this release.
- You can follow along with our public Product Roadmap to see what’s coming next for InfoWorks ICM and all of our software products.