We’re three weeks out from the annual Vegas pilgrimage, so we figured we’d check in and let you know about some classes we are looking forward to.
- AS10523-R – How low can you go? The Architecture 2030 Design Charrette
- AS11611 – How Much is Zero? Integrating Solar Power Design and Energy Analysis
- AS11608 – Greening your Buildings by Implementing Performance Simulations in Early Design
In addition to these classes we’ll be roaming around the Answer Bar as well as the Expo Hall answering your questions, giving demos, and chatting with attendees. In fact, we’ll be kicking off AU with a very special demo first thing Tuesday.
Tuesday, December 1
8:00 – 8:30am Open Lab Session
- Bringing the Sketch into the Model—Integrating Sketching into the BIM Process
- A Building that Removes Electric Bills and Creates Energy Incomes—It IS Possible
- How Low Can You Go? The Architecture 2030 Design Charrette
- Greening Your Buildings by Implementing Performance Simulations in Early Design
- How Much Is Zero? Integrating Solar Power Design and Energy Analysis
Manufacturing & Automotive
- Save the Money, Lose the Weight with 100% Grade A (Autodesk) Lightweighting
- Managing Factory Operations with the Internet of Things
- Urban Comfort Simulations with Autodesk CFD
- Autodesk CFD 101: How to Run Your First Flow and Thermal Analysis
If you are planning on attending this year, be sure to register for classes now! Seats are going fast.
See you in there!