Believe it or not, Autodesk University 2016 has come and gone! It was great to meet so many of you and reunite with old friends. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the both to chat and learn more about what we are up to—it’s a really great way to end out the year!
We wanted to highlight some of the great Insight 360 classes that were taught this year. See the list below with links to recordings and class materials.
And keep in mind, before you know it there’s going to be a call for proposals for AU 2017, so start writing down those ideas! Have Insight 360 best practices you want to share? Did you streamline an analysis with the help of Dynamo? Achieve impressive energy savings on a recent project? Whatever it is, share your knowledge!
- Insight 360: Energy Analysis . . . for Architects?
- Kimbery Fuhrman & Dennis McNeal
- Design Strategies with FormIt 360
- Jarod Schultz
- Efficient and Collaborative BIM Workflows for Mechanical Engineers
- Ben Roberts
- Powering BIM—Capitalizing on Revit for Building Energy Modeling
- David Butts
- Have Insight 360 with Your ReCap 360 Pro Point Cloud
- Joshua Benoist & Joel Harris
- Zero-Energy Homes with Revit and Insight 360: Make It, Market It, and Sell It!
- Jon Gardzelewski
By the way, did you see Insight 360 pop up in Amar Hanspal’s Product Innovation Keynote? In case you didn’t, be sure to watch it! Also, be sure to watch the announcement of Project Quantum at the end to get a glimpse of things we are starting to work on 😉