New ReCap update is out there. This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this hotfix that applies to Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version: 22.214.171.124).
Issues Resolved by This Hotfix
This hotfix fixes the following bugs in ReCap:
· Fix issue with large coordinate Topcon projects
· Fix issue with incorrect point size after some navigation operations
· Fix exception upon first launch with large-coordinate, unstructured data formats
· Fix for ‘Clear Survey Data’ operation
· Fix issue where the ‘survey’ status of a target could not be changed once set
· Fix issue where, in some cases, registration results could incorrect for new scans after reloading a project
· Small changes to Registration reporting to disambiguate results between normal and target-enhanced modes
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have upgraded your ReCap version to 126.96.36.199 before installing this hotfix.
· Download the Hotfix to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded hotfix file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
For more upcoming news regarding ReCap make sure to subscribe to our blog.