You don’t need to upload again if they are already on A360 drive. The photos that have been uploaded are in your A360 account, and you can select them to create a new project. Here is how it works:
– After entering a project name and selecting a few parameters, you get this screen:
– That will take you to your A360 folders:
– You select the one that you created before the crash and that contains your (already upoloaded) photos:
– You can select them all by clicking on “Select all” in the top right.
– You can then press “Next” or you still have the option to add more photos if all have not been uploaded previously: