We have a tailored list of excellent industry content, classes, sessions, and resources. From learning about current operational benchmark and identifying areas for strategic improvement, to getting started with digital twins, we invite you to look at some highlights curated for the decision makers of the built environment.
So whether it’s your first time at Autodesk University or you’re a seasoned veteran by now, be sure to tune in on October 5-7 for this year’s free digital conference and register here.
Highlights for owners at AU 2021:
Learn from your peers:
- Marin Pastar, Global Technology Leader at Jacobs, discusses how to maximize data to guide the decisions you make about your built-environment and how to Get Started On Your Digital Transformation Journey.
- Mauno Lounakoski, VDC Manager at Suomen Aluerakennuttaja and Juri Pelkonen at Arttuasunnot Oy, present Efficient Digital Operating Model and how technology is not an absolute value.
- Join a live discussion amongst industry leaders and experts around Digital Twin for Building Owners in 2021 and How to Optimize Data and Deliver.
- Lee Mullin will share his thoughts on Taking Ownership of Construction for Capital Project Owners.
Join us for AMA sessions:
Got product questions? Get answers at our Ask Me Anything discussions where we’ll dive into public roadmap updates, strategic capabilities, and specifics on products.
- Join Robert Bray, general manager for Autodesk Tandem and Tim Kelly, senior product manager for a 60 minutes interactive discussion around Autodesk Tandem’s roadmap. Discover Tandem and get a head start here
- Patrick Bonk will give highlights on recent releases on Innovyze and where you will have a chance to ask your questions.
- The Spacemaker team is ready to give you insight on Spacemaker’s roadmap
The kick-off General Session:
Insight and inspiration are available on the daily with general session keynotes from CEO Andrew Anagnost with the first general session not to be missed!
- Join this first part of the General Session to learn how Autodesk is empowering innovators to make and build a better world with a technology platform that enables them to focus on the problems they want to solve instead of which tool they want to use.
Keynote session not to be missed
Innovators in architecture and engineering rose to the challenge of a turbulent year by embracing remote collaboration. This isn’t just a shift in technology, though: it’s a shift in how we understand the project lifecycle. As owners demand a more data-driven process, the push toward digitization enables us to better design, build, operate, and optimize.
- Join Nicolas Mangon, Leona Frank, Carolina Venegas Martinez, and Theo Agelopoulos to learn how the Autodesk brings innovation and new possibilities to the AEC industry.
Register here and get started on accessing a suite of free sessions, content, and unlimited resources.
Thank you and see you at Autodesk University 2021!