Product Marketer @ Autodesk AEC storyteller
Browse all posts
- Software TipsSince the launch of Revit 2022, the question of where to find content has come up, as not all content is installed by default. With the switch to a new customizable install first deployed with Revit 2021.1, here are some considerations for installing content for Revit 2022. Content for Revit 2022 is available or installed […]
- What’s NewRevit 2022 is about you. This is the release you have been waiting for. With Revit 2022, we doubled down on where Revit is most useful to you. Based on your feedback and popular requests, we are delivering more effective design to documentation workflows, improved interoperability for project teams across all stages of design, and a raft of design productivity enhancements that will raise the quality of life when working in Revit. Your feedback drives feature development. Revit 2022 delivers a feature set that makes good on over 8,000 votes on Revit Ideas. For coordinating models, communicating design intent, and documenting projects—this is a […]
- ArchitectureAutodesk University will be a new experience at the end of a challenging year. While we’re leaving Las Vegas, we’re embracing the real in-home comforts a virtual event affords. So trade those long walks across the tradeshow floor for a comfortable place to stream live or on-demand, and let us give you a few tips […]
- Industry newsA drive for better interoperability and collaboration is shaping the future of Revit. What’s new: Revit hits development milestones for IFC4. Dual IFC4 Export Certification. buildingSMART International (bSI), standard-bearer for interoperability and data exchange in the AEC industry, has certified Revit for Industry Foundation Class 4 (IFC4) Reference Exchange compliance for both architecture and structure exports. This makes Revit the first BIM platform to certify export for both architecture and […]
- What’s NewRevit 2021 includes upgrades suggested by you, our users, continuous improvements to core features, and exciting new functionality, beginning with Generative Design.