In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Autodesk Vault 2018.0.1 Update for Autodesk Vault Basic, Workgroup, and Professional 2018 editions. The update addresses a variety of issues pertaining to these releases.
Server installation may end with an Error – Installation ended prematurely because of an error”. You can resolve this error by running the installer from an Administrator command prompt.
- Update to a licensing patch that address the crash for single subscription user after more than 24 hours since the last successful authorization check.
- Vault dialogs do not appear when switching from two monitors to one.
- Under some circumstances, the Print Change Order Summary would display incorrect information.
- DWG is selected in BatchPlot even a latest DWF is created to that drawing.
- Performance enhancement for Job Processor DWF creation on IDWs with references to a large number of assemblies.
- Preview Handler Issue with Vault Explorer 2018 on Windows 10 while previewing the files.
- Copy design: Some models would fail during the ‘Gathering Relationships’ phase of the Copy Design process.
- ‘Incorrect Version – Refresh the File’ status after using “Insert into CAD” command from Vault Explorer.
- Some User Defined Properties would fail on creation when someone else was performing a search operation.
This updated can be downloaded by logging into your Autodesk Account. Click the Product Enhancements link and you will see the update in the list.
Irvin Hayes Jr.