In a continuing effort to provide high-quality products, Autodesk has released Autodesk Vault 2018.3.1 Update for Autodesk Vault Basic, Workgroup, and Professional 2018 editions. The update addresses a variety of issues pertaining to these releases.
This update addresses the following issues:
- Resolved issue where you could not enable a property after you disabled it.
- Corrected the issue with UDP mapping for PowerPoint files, in which value is appended with “_x000d_”.
- Corrected the mismatched Item units in First-level and Multi-level views in the BOM tab.
- Corrected the Inventor Apprentice error during ‘Get’ operation after editing file properties.
- Improved the Multi-level BOM tree view to keep it in an expanded state when saving item.
- Resolved the issue with the conversion of the digits after the comma in the German systems for Edit properties.
- As part of Autodesk’s ongoing efforts to provide the best security possible to our customers, we proactively applied security updates to our cloud servers, which also requires an update to your Autodesk products by October 17th to maintain access to certain features.
- Corrected an issue to export IDW to DWG or DXF with Job Server.
This updated can be downloaded by logging into your Autodesk Account. Click the Product Enhancements link and you will see the update in the list.
Irvin Hayes Jr.