2021 has been a year of transitions and new learnings, as the world learns to live in a world with COVID-19. The social and economic upheaval that have accompanied the pandemic have accelerated digital transformation and innovation across sectors, helping architects, engineers and designers discover new ways to create and collaborate.
At Autodesk, we don’t believe in waiting for progress, we believe in making it. We have always been on the side of the doers and our mission is to empower innovators everywhere with design and make technology so they can make the new possible.
With this in mind, we have launched the Autodesk Imagine Awards to celebrate our customers for the innovative, inspirational, and impactful work they are delivering in the industry. We are delighted to bring to the forefront the trailblazers and disruptors who have changed the game and are reshaping our future by leveraging technology to innovate and make a positive impact.
From a field of 100 entries, Autodesk is honoured to reveal the winners of the Autodesk Imagine Awards 2021. These projects stood out to our independent panel of judges as models of excellence in leveraging Autodesk solutions to achieve digital and design innovation, industry disruption, creative excellence and making an impact.
With the theme of ‘Dream. Design. Create.’, the inaugural Awards commemorate excellence across the three industry categories of AEC, design and manufacturing as well as media and entertainment. Each category also has special mention winners celebrating the uniqueness of their projects and their efforts to steer their respective industries towards the new possible.
Here are the projects and teams taking on the challenge of making the new possible, and click through here to learn more about them.
AEC Industry Award Winners:
- Design Innovation Category Winner – BIAL
- Design Innovation Special Mention Winner – 5D VDC
- Industry Disruptor Category Winner – Oberoi Realty Ltd
- Industry Disruptor Special Mention Winner – Eskayem Consultants
- Make an Impact Category Winner – Sterling Wilson
- Make an Impact Special Mention Winner- MAKMEP
Design and Manufacturing Industry Award Winners:
- Digital Innovation Category Winner – Hubbell India
- Digital Innovation Special Mention Winner – Kamco India
- Industry Disruptor Category Winner – TVS Motor Company Limited
- Industry Disruptor Special Mention Winner – Ather Energy
- Make an Impact Category Winner – Titan
- Make an Impact Special Mention Winner – Jendamark
Media & Entertainment Industry Award Winners:
- Creative Excellence – Cosmos Maya
- Industry Collaborator – Toonz Media Group
- Industry Disruptor – NYVFXwaala