Ever since AU went international back in 2008, we’ve been expanding our reach to bring rich learning, expert insight, and thought leadership to professionals around the world. Did you know that last year we had over 17,000 AU International attendees from about 8,000 companies? If you add AU Las Vegas 2015, we had over 27,000 participants worldwide.
We’re excited to announce the dates for our 2016 AU International events. We’re still waiting on final confirmation for AU Australia’s date, and we may see 1 or 2 other small changes, so stay tuned for more info. But go ahead and mark your calendars:
- Bangkok, ASEAN – June 16
- Seoul, Korea – August 23
- Cape Town, South Africa – September 1
- Mumbai, India – September 1-2
- Tokyo, Japan – September 8
- São Paulo, Brazil – September 13-14
- Sydney, Australia – September 22-23 (not confirmed)
- Moscow, Russia – October 5-6
- Istanbul, Turkey – October 6
- Darmstadt, Germany – October 12-13
- Shanghai, China – November 2-3
- Mexico City, Mexico – November 10
- Dubai, Middle East – December 16
To find out more about these events, including how to become a speaker or an exhibitor, visit the conferences page of AU online and click on any image to go to the event website. If you have colleagues or customers in any of these countries, help us spread the word—invite them to explore the future of making things, wherever they are.