We have published a new version of the Desktop Connector that allows BIM 360 Docs users to connect their desktop to the BIM 360 cloud.
The latest release of Desktop Connector for BIM 360 includes the following improvements:
1. Right click functionality – delete (files and folders), rename (folders) and create (folders) is now supported.
2. Improved caching to improve user experience and performance
3. Multiple bug fixes including: accounts and projects not showing following installation; performance and crashing problems when uploading large number of files; Revit links failing to load; “Item with the same key” warning when transferring files from the desktop.
In order to benefit from this update, all users should download and install it from this link.
Please note the following:
- THE CURRENT VERSION OF DESKTOP CONNECTOR WILL NO LONGER WORK FROM 22nd AUGUST. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION (18.104.22.1684) AFTER THAT DATE TO CONTINUE USING DESKTOP CONNECTOR
- The new version of the Desktop Connector will install on top of the old version. Simply run the .exe
- Please see our list of known issues