We are pleased to announce that BIM 360 Build is now fully available for use from our European data center. If you are a BIM 360 Build subscriber with an account on the European data center, you can now choose to use next-generation Field Management and Project Management for projects in your account.
- Field Management provides powerful issues and checklist capabilities to support quality, safety, commissioning and punch list workflows, as well as to track Daily Updates.
- Project Management supports RFI workflows, with reports and access on mobile devices. In addition, this module supports Submittal workflows.
In addition, quality and safety dashboard reports are now available to you through the Insight module. And the new Project Home module is available for your projects, offering single view into your entire project, with access to important, relevant, and actionable information from across BIM 360 and even some 3rd party services.
To get started today:
- Start a new project to evaluate the new capabilities, or navigate to Project Administration > Services in an existing project to add the new modules.
- The Document Management module must be activated for any project that uses the Project Management or Field Management module. This module can be activated for any existing or new project in BIM 360.
- BIM 360 Field and the Field Management module cannot be used on the same project. When setting up a project, you will be able to choose which service to use.
- Make sure to select the appropriate data center in your mobile app.
We encourage you to take advantage of your access to the next-generation BIM 360 platform and explore the new capabilities. Going forward, we will release software updates to the European data center as part of our standard release process.