We are pleased to announce that the 30-day free BIM 360 Design trial is now LIVE! Many people asked for that over the last couple of months, and now we are ready to rock. If you are interested to try BIM 360 Design, sign up here.
Please read the “Important Notices” section before signing up:
* All features of the paid product are included in the trial version.
* The trial requires Revit® 2018.3 or later versions to run.
* The trial does not include access to BIM 360 Team, on Revit 2018.2 and earlier Revit versions.
* There is a one-trial-per-email restriction in place, which applies to customers who trialed Collaboration for Revit in the past.
* The sign-up pages and activation emails are only available in English at this time.
* Any one may sign up for a trial, but for firms on the path to purchase, it is recommended that Contract Managers/admins set up trial accounts, then add users and projects.
Please read and bookmark the trial FAQ:
To convert your trial hub/site to a paid hub/site, please contact your reseller.