Cash Flow Forecasting
With the latest Cost Management release, teams can now create forecast distributions for each budget item and access a project-level cash flow analysis to visualize the difference between planned actual and forecast quickly. Click here to view a step-by-step guide.
Connecting Cost & Time
- Connect schedule tasks to budget line items to quickly determine duration and enable calculations for annual price increases.
Built-In Forecast Distribution Curves
- Perform forecast distributions for each budget line item. Choose from four built-in forecast distribution curves, including front-loaded, rear-loaded, typical, and linear.
- When performing distributions to items connected to schedule tasks, dates automatically pull in, but can be altered if necessary.
- Customize the distribution further by adding or removing date ranges.
- Easily make edits within the forecast final cost field as you make projections.
- The system will auto-flag if the distribution total doesn’t match the forecast-final cost.
Project Level Cash Flow Analysis
- Access a project-level cash flow analysis in the new Forecast tool. A built-in dynamic time-versus-money chart, allows you to visualize the project-level cash flow distribution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Within this view, the information is summarized by revised budget, work completed, actual costs, and forecast-final cost, which can be viewed by period or cumulatively.
- Ability to quickly drill down into details if needed.