Note: Images are of Autodesk Build. However, the functionality is the same within BIM 360 Cost Management.
- Multi-Currency – Companies that need to procure from suppliers in foreign countries can now easily manage supplier contracts, change orders, payment applications, and expenses in different currencies within their project.
- For details see the Multi-Currency Workflow Guide Chapter. Note, this chapter if from the Autodesk Build workflow guide but the functionality is the same within BIM 360 Cost Management
- New Change Order Scope Type Available – New ‘Budget Only’ Scope type for Change Orders is now available. When selected, change order values will only apply to the Budget side of the Budget and Contracts overviews, for occasions when there are no costs needed to be calculated or shown.
- The scope can always be edited if costs need to be added in the future
- Display Compliance Requirement Expiration Dates in Overview Table –Requirement expiration dates can now be displayed in a column in the Contract and Cost Payment Application overview tables. The expiration date also displays in the calendar view of the Home page.
- Leverage the new date grouping option to quickly see what documents expire when.
- Pay App Due Date Flexibility – Added additional flexibility for setting payment application due dates, relative to start or end dates of the billing period.
- View SCO as a column in Cost Payment Applications – Users can now choose to view SCO as a column which includes sub items in Cost Payment Applications. Previously this was limited to Change Order’s without sub items.
CHANGE ORDER TOOL
- Cost Item Schedule of values hierarchy – Now, after a Budget is linked to a Cost Item, users can choose to pull in cost item sub-items directly from the budget sub-items if preferred.
- Select “Use hierarchy from budget” in the Define hierarchy drop-down
- Flexible Rounding Value Options – Project Admins now have additional flexibility when choosing rounding settings for the project. There are now 2 options:
- Calculate on actual values then round
- Calculate on rounded values
- Cost Reports Generated Directly from the Reports View Now Supports Excel Format – Users now have the ability to select Excel as the file format for cost management reports within the Reports tool.