Keep Teams Connected with the New Zoom Integration with BIM 360 Meetings
This free integration gives meeting organizers the ability to automatically generate a Zoom meeting directly from a meeting record. When meeting participants access the agenda within BIM 360 or the generated PDF, they can simply select the Zoom link to join the meeting. Not only does this integration make it easier for participants to access and join meetings. Zoom’s leading video conferencing capabilities, and built-in collaboration tools increase engagement during the meetings.
The screen-sharing functionality is perfect for reviewing details on project documentation and progress. Participants can co-annotate to ensure everyone is on the same page, while the chat functionality allows team members to easily share relevant links
- With a click, automatically generate a Zoom meeting directly in a meeting record.
- If you use a different virtual meeting tool, add a link copied from your tool into the new Video Conferencing Link field.
- When an agenda/minutes are exported to PDF, the video conferencing link will become a hyperlink.
- Meeting participants can easily access the meeting join link.
A One-Time Zoom Setup Process
Zoom Subscription & Licensing:
The integration works with both free and paid Zoom accounts.
All BIM 360 Project Management users have access to the Meetings toolset. Users can only add video conference links to records they have created or records where they have been promoted to Organizer.
- Within the Meetings module, open one of your meeting records or select ‘Create New Meeting.’
- In the meeting details, a new field titled ‘Video Conference Link’ is available. Next to the field, select ‘Add Zoom Meeting.’
- A new window will appear prompting you to sign in to your Zoom account.
- After successfully signing in to your Zoom account, you will be taken back to the meeting record.
- The Zoom meeting link will appear in the ‘Video Conference Link’ field.
Once you have completed the setup process, for future meetings, just select ‘Add Zoom Meeting,’ and the Zoom meeting link will appear.
Additional help content here.