The last month has shown us a different side of our Agile Design Studio, as we truly tested our agility to transition a live event into an online live stream. We hope you enjoyed these two great days of updates, insights, and future plans for Alias, VRED, and Shotgun.
Here’s a quick recap:
Day 1 – What’s New for the Agile Design Studio?:
- We heard from Phil Botley (Alias Product Manager) on What’s New with Alias 2021 and from Lukas Fäth (VRED Product Manager) on What’s New with VRED 2021
- We answered some of your pressing questions about what you saw and heard … and don’t worry, we’ve got an FAQ coming to our Design Studio blog that captures the questions we didn’t have time to address but want to answer for you
- Marek Trawny (Senior Product Line Manager, ACD) shared some of our Challenges and Opportunities in this pivotal moment of our products
- Phil returned with a keynote on the Direction and Future Plans for Alias, Lukas returned with a keynote on the Direction and Future Plans for VRED, and Brandon Tasker (Shotgun Product Manager) stepped out of his hosting role to give a keynote on the Direction and Future Plans for Shotgun
- Our Panel Discussion looked back at some of the history we’ve seen at ACD, as well as thinking through some current trends and our desire to empower you, our customers, to make anything
- As Thomas noted, our singular goal at ACD is to design and refine software that lets you create “what’s in your minds and in your hearts”
And if you missed out on our live session, we’ve got you covered!
Our What’s New content is available to you on demand at our YouTube channels:
Alias 2021 – What’s New
VRED 2021 – What’s New
Our Directions and Future Plans content can’t be shared publicly, but you can reach out to your Autodesk Account Manager for a private follow-up.
Bookmark our Design Studio Blog and subscribe to our YouTube channels to stay connected as we share new product demonstrations and deep dives over the next weeks.
Starting week of April 27th, we will upload Alias Technical Deep Dives, hosted by Barry Kimball as well as VRED Technical Deep Dives, hosted by Pascal Seifert.
We’d like to end with two quick thank-yous: first, to our team of presenters, hosts, designers, video, graphics, sound, etc. – this was a herculean undertaking that we could not have done without you. Thanks for your energy, engagement, and enthusiasm for this new project.
And thanks to YOU, our customers, for showing up and being part of our first (but not last) virtual event! We’ll be responding to your questions and feedback as we continue to release videos and updates. Our products continually improve because of our ongoing collaboration with you.