We have an exciting update for those of you who use Vault for data management. The Autodesk® Vault mobile app is now available for download in the Apple App Store. The app gives you the flexibility to access and work with your vaulted design and engineering data anywhere.
You can use the Vault mobile app with Vault Professional 2020 and 2021. You just need a subscription to Vault Professional or Vault Office. Then simply sign into the app with your Vault account information.
First seen as a preview release in August 2020, the mobile app gained attention among customers who participated in our Feedback Community. If you were among the many who provided feedback, thank you! For those of you who are new to the Vault mobile app, read on to learn more.
What you can do with the Vault mobile app
The Vault mobile allows you to take your design data with you onto the shop floor, on–site, or out to meet your customer. Stay up to date on your projects and collaborate with your team when you’re away from your desktop computer.
Access your engineering data on your mobile device
- Access, view, and review CAD and non-CAD data, item bill of material, and change orders
- Perform QR, barcode, and simple and extended data searches
- Create and edit saved searches
- Create and move files and folders
Improve development productivity
- Check out and check in non-cad files, for example, PDF drawings
- Review and approve documents
- Create and participate in change orders
- Add documents to change orders on your mobile device, such as photographs
Share data with your entire organization
- View 2D and 3D files
- Send files or links to files via email
- Access insights into recent activity
The world we live in is mobile, and you need access to data quickly and easily no matter where you are. The Vault mobile app is the tool to keep you connected and collaborating while you are on the go. Download it today and stay connected.
See the Vault mobile app in action:
Attend Live Webinar on February 23rd
Join us to learn more about the Vault mobile app during our upcoming webinar on February 23rd at 11:30am ET. Save your spot here.
Get the Vault Mobile App
Download the Vault mobile app in the Apple App Store here, or use the QR code below: