- Product NewsYou don’t have to wait for the next yearly release of Autodesk Inventor to benefit from the new functionality and workflow improvements we’ve been working on. Subscribers can have everything we have completed – as soon as it’s ready in the current ‘Point’ release. Log into your account now and download. We typically issue 2 […]
- Product NewsRevit project export? Model states? Assembly constraint display? What’s been your favourite new feature in Autodesk Inventor 2022 so far? Aside from the headline features, the product team work hard to improve the useability of Inventor. In this post, I want to highlight five new features that – while small, will make a big difference […]
- Product NewsFind out how Instance properties in Autodesk Inventor 2022 can help you add unique data to individual instances of components in your assembly model.
- Product NewsIn this post, you'll find out how Autodesk Inventor 2022 makes it even easier to re-use your Inventor part models inside Fusion 360 with the new 'Send to Fusion' tool.
- Product NewsA quiet addition to Autodesk Inventor 2022 has swathes of Inventor customers jumping for joy. The reason? Dark theme! Dim the lights and relax your eyes – Inventor Dark theme* has graduated from pre-release and is now officially available across the Inventor user interface. Click here to find out what else is new in Autodesk […]
- Product NewsFind out how to automate drawing view creation from model views, including your 3D annotations with drawing view creation options and sheet formats in Autodesk Inventor 2022.
- Product NewsLearn how to change your middle mouse button (Scroll wheel) navigation settings for orbit Pan and Zoom in Autodesk Inventor 2022
- Product NewsIn the olden days, when I created technical drawings on a drawing board, I would often start with a perspective sketch in one corner of my drawing. This helped me to visualise the item I was drawing, and the shop floor loved it – because it helped them to understand what they were making. Inventor […]
- Product NewsFind out how Autodesk Inventor 2022 supports collaboration with design, engineering, manufacturing and BIM with JT, QIF, Fusion 360 and RVT Interoperability