In our last post about what to expect during Autodesk University 2020, we covered data management classes to get you geared up to plan your learning sessions.
Now, let’s take a look at what you can expect during the General Session and Design and Manufacturing Keynote at AU 2020. They’ll be part of the live Day One broadcast starting on November 17th at 9:00am Pacific Time, and available on demand afterward.
General Session at AU 2020
Be sure to attend the general session featuring Autodesk President and CEO, Andrew Anagnost. You will learn about the role that data, automation, and insight play in empowering innovators to adapt to change and achieve the new possible. Whether orchestrating teams digitally, creating virtually, or customizing our products to address shifting demand, technology is increasingly central to our work.
- The Nightingale Project converted the ExCeL London Exhibition Centre into an emergency COVID-19 hospital with 4,000 beds, with the first 500 beds available in just nine days. Find out what made it possible.
- Decathlon used generative design and other digital tools to make their new Van Rysel racing bicycle both a better experience for customers and more sustainable for the environment.
- Laika combines digital animation and advanced manufacturing to create their unique stop motion movies.
Design & Manufacturing Keynote at AU 2020
The global pandemic has disrupted supply chains and forced manufacturing companies to quickly adjust to new ways of working remotely. It’s also caused dramatic shifts in consumer demand. This keynote features industry leaders sharing strategies for adaptation and driving digital transformation. Autodesk experts will showcase how evolving tools and technologies can help manufacturers build resilience, improve collaboration, and automate processes to overcome today’s challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Hyundai used generative design to create the Elevate, a new vehicle that can walk over difficult terrain to save lives.
- MXD is training the manufacturing workforce of tomorrow to work side-by-side with intelligent automation.
You can read about additional AU 2020 industry keynotes here.
AU 2020 is free to attend, you just need to register to save your spot.