If you’re a senior leader in manufacturing, you understand the challenges and complexities of digital transformation and product lifecycle management (PLM). When you’re in the thick of these efforts, it often helps to get a new perspective from trusted peers who know the industry as well as you do.
That’s the idea behind the PLM Summit, a dedicated learning pathway and networking experience designed specifically for senior leaders at AU 2023 in Las Vegas, November 13-15.
Formerly known as “Accelerate,” the PLM Summit is not a separate event and has no extra cost. It is fully integrated into the AU 2023 event program, providing a unique opportunity to explore topics geared especially for senior leadership.
The PLM Summit experience includes:
- 10 curated, peer-to-peer talks and real-world PLM case studies presented by Autodesk customers
- Exclusive PLM roundtable luncheon with Autodesk product management team members
- Invitation-only evening mixer with PLM experts and Autodesk leadership
Keep in mind, the PLM Summit agenda leaves plenty of room for you to attend AU 2023 keynotes, exhibits, and receptions for networking and learning.
Most important, it provides an ideal opportunity to connect with other senior leaders in manufacturing so you can share best practices and get one-to-one insights on digital transformation. When you attend the PLM Summit, you can expect to:
- Learn how leading companies are using specific data and process management strategies to:
- Improve operations
- Reduce time to market
- Build and maintain a competitive advantage
- Explore actions you can take to accelerate digital transformation with PLM
- Discover critical lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid — both from peers and industry experts
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to build a strong business case for PLM
- AST SpaceMobile
- Automatic Systems, Inc.
- Cadrex Manufacturing Solutions
- ME Global
- Nolato GW
- SMART Modular Technologies
- Wahoo Fitness
Who should attend:
- C-Level/General Manager roles
- VP/Director/Management for operations, process control, product development, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, quality, IT
How to register:
The PLM Summit takes place within AU 2023, so registration at the AU 2023 site is quick and easy:
- Register for your Full Conference Pass to attend AU 2023.
- Enroll in the 10 PLM Summit Sessions to build your agenda using the “PLM Summit” track filter.
- Add the AU 2023 General Sessions, D&M Forum session, and D&M Theater Talk
About AU 2023:
Autodesk University is where the greatest minds in product design and manufacturing come together to network, share ideas, and discuss the most critical challenges the industry faces. Join us there from November 13 to 15 at the Venetian Convention & Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We look forward to seeing you there!