Whether you’re focused on immediate changes to stay competitive, near-term changes to succeed over the next few years, or transformation that can take you into the next decade and beyond, AU 2023 is the learning event of the year for Design and Make professionals. This can’t-miss conference will take place November 13-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
AU 2023 also offers the perfect opportunity to dive deep on the solutions you and your team depend on to keep critical processes moving efficiently, including Autodesk Vault product data management. Whether you’re among the many who have relied on Vault PDM for years, or just getting started, you will gain knowledge and make new connections with experts in our data and process management community at AU 2023.
Here is a curated list of sessions featuring Autodesk Vault PDM, where you can learn how peers are using Vault, explore new Vault features, and help your team optimize their daily Vault experience.
Real-World Case Studies
- MFG602979 | Autodesk Fusion 360 Manage: Implementation Follow-Up and Expansion
- FAB601080 | A Case Study Using Autodesk Vault and Autodesk Construction Cloud Together
- MFG601545 | Vault Shining on Clouded Days
- MFG602465 | Autodesk PDM and PLM: For the Long Run
- MFG135600 | Enhanced Efficiency and Quality to Engineer Factories and Process Plants
- IM601452 | Coster: A Journey to Adopt an Autodesk Platform
- MFG601560 | Putting Vendors to Work While Keeping Them at Arm’s Reach
Industry and Theater Talks
- MFG600766 | Digitizing the Assembly and Manufacturing Processes
- 1329 | The Future of Manufacturing
- 1330 | The Digital Factory
Special Interactive Sessions
- IM600475-rt | Ask the Vault Team
- 1035 | CAD, PDM, PLM, and Technology Manager/Administrators Meetup
- IM602704 | Vault Customer Panel Discussion
- MFG600287 | Data-Driven: Digitally Share CAD Data Throughout the Product Lifecycle
- MFG602374 | Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Managing Large Vault Databases
- MFG600372 | Breaking into the Vault: iLogic Edition
- IM601858 | eBOM to mBOM: BOM Transformation Across PDM, PLM, ERP, and MES
- IM601112 | Get More Out of Your Connected Vault Professional
- IM137600 | Connect Vault in Real-Time with ERP and PLM
- MFG600647 | Vault Now and Future
This last session, Vault Now and Future, will be of particular interest to anyone seeking an overview of the latest Vault features and functions, how to optimize these features in your workflows, and what new capabilities to expect from Vault in the near future.
Register for AU 2023 today
We look forward to seeing you at #AU2023!