Even if you couldn’t make it to Vegas this year, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fun—or the learning. Just tune into the live stream. You can watch all 4 keynotes as well as select classes throughout the week—there’ll be something for everyone. Some of the content, including the keynotes, will also be available on demand after the live stream ends.
- Keynotes—Every morning of the conference at 10:30 a.m., top Autodesk leaders (including CEO Andrew Anagnost) will share their thoughts about the trends and technologies shaping our world and our work, make those big announcements, and explore groundbreaking work from companies getting the most out of Autodesk solutions.
- Classes—Learn from the best all week long. From tips and tricks to big-picture thinking and everything in between, watch some of our top-rated speakers in action. Examples include:
- AutoCAD Versus Revit—Common Annotation Tips and Tricks
- Design to Visualization: How to Make Virtual Reality a Reality in a Design Firm
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, InfraWorks, and Revit Working on a Connective Workflow
- Using Point Clouds in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- And many more.
There’s no better way to move your career forward than attending AU. But the next best thing to being there is watching live from the comfort of your own computer.
Check out and bookmark the live stream page now. Then tune in on Tuesday, November 14 at 8:00 a.m. sharp as the conference kicks off and the learning begins.