Our thanks to everyone who attended AU 2012 Las Vegas and/or AU Virtual. Classes from both events are now online.
- AU Virtual classes are available to all AU members.
- AU 2011 Las Vegas attendees, Autodesk Subscription customers, and Autodesk employees with an Autodesk email address can access all class recordings and class materials from AU 2011 Las Vegas.
- AU members who did not attend AU 2011 Las Vegas can access class handouts, datasets, and other class documents, but not class recordings.
- Class recordings and class materials from AU 2009 and 2010 are available to all AU members.
How Do You Access This New Content?
We commonly get this question after the conference, so here are some pointers to get you started:
- Sign in to the AU website, using the same AU member account that you used to register for AU 2011 Las Vegas or AU Virtual.
- Click the Online Classes tab.
- Be sure the Event Year selected is 2011.
- Search for the class.
- In the search results, take a look at the Materials column to see if the content you want is available.
You can roll over the icons to identify the material.
- Click the Session ID or Title link for the class you want. If the class recording is available to you, click on the thumbnail to play it.
- In the Class Materials section on the class details page, click the appropriate link for the class materials you want.
- To ask the speaker a question, scroll to the bottom of the class details page. Under Ask the Speaker a Question, type your question, then click Submit.