Today, Jim Meyer from Solidvapor guided an AU Online/AU event customer focus group. Five participants shared their insights about the event and the website, and I found it incredibly insightful. We are working on getting a new AU website launched next week—and several of the comments we heard today will appear on the new site. Two items that struck me most were:
- Users did not know handouts are free to anyone
- The perception of what AU Online is
On Monday, with the launch of the new site, we will not introduce a lot of new functionality, but I am excited about the features and improvements we have mapped out for the future AU Online. Our customer focus group was part of AU Unplugged. Tomorrow is the second and final day of this AU unconference.
Live from AU During this AU, we are streaming several sessions live from the AU show floor. Yesterday's and today’s sessions are now available on demand.
- Autodesk Inventor®: Best Practices for Working with Large Assembly (Digital Prototypes)
- AutoCAD® 2009 Tips and Techniques
- Labelicious! Label This, Label That, Labeling Through Xrefs is Where It's At!
- Map Import and Export: Breaking the Format Barriers
We are recording over 400 sessions at this years AU, and they all will be posted to AU Online.
by Joseph Wurcher December 4, 2008 2:32 am